“This is my story! This is my song! Praising my savior all the day long”! Forgive me dear readers but I opened my eyes this morning to find my part of the world blanketed in Snow…I started to sing this praise song…somehow it found itself upon the page:) Anyhow, the title of the post came about because of how I’m feeling this beautiful morning! I’m not trying to change the world, but if I could wish upon a star:
1.I’d have that MFA degree in my hands right about now
2.Every abled- body adult would own & prosper from their own business
3. There would be no terminal illnesses
4. Children wouldn’t suffer, because adults would step up to absorb their pain
5. Prejudices of any kind wouldn’t exist
6. Every household would have their personal ATM
7. All men would be “Keepers”
8. Women would be selfish after God & know its “ok” to love themselves first
9. Differing faiths/religions don’t judge the other
10.There would simply be NO war
As God in his infinite wisdom would say, well done my good and faithful servant, well done!
Good Monday Morning! I’m making a joyful wish upon a star…care to share?
- The MFA Student: “Bitterness Is the Emo Cousin of Entitlement” (theawl.com)
- Seth Abramson: James Frey and the Creative Writing Master of Fine Arts (huffingtonpost.com)