The doctor ‘s prerequisite for eating an apple a day, does, in some part fit into the equation of how we use nutritious food to help us stay healthy and fit. But, there’s a very thin line between the physical and the metaphysical of mind and body essence where we should also look to improve upon, in order to create the maximum in our overall health and well-being.
Practicing mindfulness can help calm our anxieties and obliterate the clutter in our brains, that comes from over analyzing, over achieving and trying to do it all. Trying to be Superman or Wonder-Woman should be left for the fantasy that is television.
Studies have proven that carrying around emotional baggage can lead to negative displays of anger, impatience and an ugly disregard for others. How many times have we heard about people showing outbursts of road rage, where another person loses his life ?
Here are 6 Steps to Improving Your Emotional Health
1. Invite Spiritual awareness there is a power higher than you. It’s time you recognize and come to know the creator
2. Love yourself make no apologies for who you are. Love yourself right where you’re standing or sitting right now. It’s not important how others see you, but how you see yourself. Walk in your truths!
3. Be a service to others make it a habit to help make a difference, however big or small.
4. Set your mind on positive get rid of a negative mindset. Don’t go around bitching and moaning about your fate. The world keeps turning and your season will come. When you know and trust in abundance you keep going through the storm of limitation and live with expectancy.
5.Be thankful for having the gifts of wealth and accumulation, but shy away from becoming greedy in the pursuit of the almighty dollar.
6. This is the age of technology so continue to make new friends and connections the world over and share insights with other.
Continue to surround yourself with loving thoughts and good wishes from friends and loved ones, practice thankfulness, gratitude and humility. Acknowledge all of your blessings and be stilled and listen because in solitude you come to know your true self.