“You never know what the day might bring”! I’m one of those women who is guilty of keeping her nose to the grind when she’s passionate about a thing. I am passionate about empowering women voices (the underdog) and so, oftentimes, I have to remember to look up and smell the roses that comes by way of process and progress in my life’s purpose.
It is with great honor and humility that I accept the ONE LOVELY BLOG AWARD for Authentic Woman…although the blog has been around for nearly 7 years, the fact that newer voices are stopping in and sharing the blog’s mission, and giving it a Lovely blog nod is just awesome! Thank you LaTanya Davis and Mary Perez for this nomination.
1. I am an Arthritis sufferer. Some days are better than others and this is a great day:)
2. I love, love, love to watch horror movies- even thought they might linger for a scare afterwards!
3.Music from the 50s, 60s and 70s is my go-to for my all time great listening pleasure.
4. Mother Nature remains a wonder and life-altering constant in my need for spiritual rejuvenation.
5. I miss my mom, dad, brother and sister being physically present, but I take solace in knowing that they are with me in spirit.
6. I’m currently taking 2 online Fiction Writing Classes.
7.Today (Nov 3rd) is my one and only great-granddaughter’s first birthday! Happy Birthday K1!
Nominate 15 inspiring blogs /bloggers you find deserving of this honor:
Reflections From The Heart
Young And Twenty
I feel like I’m among friends when I visit these bloggers who share their voices of truth. I know they will welcome and inspire you to keep shining in the miracle of light as well!
Always remember to treat yourself special!