Happy Spring, women of valor!
Have you every gotten carried away with a project and you look up and it’s “getting late over in the evening and the sun is going down?” Well, this is what happened on Monday and I was so tired that I just took my body burdens to bed…
A few months ago, I shared how an internet troll tried to engage me in heated conversation by calling me demeaning names and attempting to attack my character. My initial reaction was shock, of course, being that I’m such a fair-minded individual. And when I tried to speak on the matter in question with a sound opinion, the hater, stuck to his hater induced rants. I’m sure he didn’t expect “Crickets”, but that’s exactly the end result he deserved~ absolute silence! When you know who you are, whose you are and why you are, “ain’t nobody got time for that.”:)
Today, I want to share a few springtime messages to alienate distractors and keep you focused and inspired on your purpose journey:
- Wake up smiling and keep a positive mindset
- Have a grateful heart
- Shine a spotlight on the accomplishment of others
- Be kind to strangers
- Think before you speak~ in essence, don’t feed the trolls. Instead, let them hear “Crickets.” Trust and believe these folks need your voice to make them relevant!
- Have compassion and empathy for others
- Don’t be a validation seeker~your greatness will shine irregardless of what others in the world might think of you.
- Say no to what doesn’t feel right and yes to what does. Use your intuitive gifts
- Continue to be a woman of faith and trust and believe with your true heart that your needs will be met
- Strive to live right and turn a negative into a positive.
- When you achieve something great, rejoice in your accomplishment, but don’t go getting the big head. Stay humbled by your blessing.
- Words are like bullets. They can hurt, cripple a dream and cause injury to another. Use your words wisely.
- Keep your eyes on the prize…
Sometimes we need to let go of the grind. I’ll be taking a Spring break with the kiddies after this week. Thanks to all of you for Authentic Woman’s ever-growing support base. I’m always happy to be of service.
Always treat yourself special.